Thursday 5 November 2009

Recent Events


since am new to this ,just like to start by welcome to my blog

2008 was a great year but this year been even better as i continue to improve my game,i come from english 8ball in 2006 to american style pool and never looked back since .
I have had a very good year and been very consistant played around 39 tournaments with 9 titles and 8 2nd place finishes and total around 30 top 10 finishes..
including been world 10 ball champion,world masters champion,world no 1,4x gb9 titles,nations cup,us open 10ball bar table champion and a couple of smaller titles along with lot of very good finishes in other majors .

these achievements lead to me making the partypoker.net Mosconi cup later this year dec 10-13th at mgm grand las vegas europe v usa live on sky sports something am really excited about and we have in my opinion the best team we ever had on paper 5 world champions,ralf souquet,mika immonnen,niels fiejen,thorsten hohmman and alex lely as none playing Captain..:-)

also am in the team europe v asia which hopefully be played in jan..

recently i not been at my best i had heartbreaking defeat in the challenge of champion lost in final to mika, one set each it come down to 1 sudden death rack for the title i had 3 chances but the 2nd chance i had was so easy lost the position on the 5ball to the 6ball so that defeat really hurt last euro tour portugal i went 2 and out first time ever in my life i done that hope it never happens again and at the us open i didnt really show up with my game, but in pool you got to forget quickly and move on which i did.. the next tournament i had lot of frustration to take out on my opponents and 3 days after losing that final in challenge of champions i arrrived back in uk and played gb9 professional event and won it beating the likes of mick hill,karl boyes,and finally mark gray in final..

now i have 2 weeks at home to prepare for my own tournament uk 10 masters to be held at barnsley ,rileys, i havent organised any tournaments since the english 8ball days maybe over 4 years so am pretty excited to get back into it and hope the british support the event,entry still open if anyone wanting to join contact me through facebook or dynamitedaz@aol.com dates 14th-15th nov amatuers £50 entry top professionals £125 also on friday the 13th same venue i will be hosting a fundraising niight for british wheelchair tour www.bwpppa.org starts 7.30pm everyone welcome free admisssion and great prizes to be won and myself and karl boyes will challenge 2 of the best wheelchair players in the world to a scotch doubles match race to 9.. the only difference that myself and karl will be in wheelchairs too haha should be fun and fully expect us to get ass kicked..also chris melling wil be doing a trickshot show

then on the 16th nov i fly to manila ,philippines to defend my world 10 ball title the event starts 25th am determined to give it my best shot..
then from world 10 ball i head to spain for euro tour final event of year ,then from spain to las vegas for mosconi cup then after that few weeks rest and spend time at home with family and friends..

so next 2 weeks i will getting myself in shape with running and practise hard for up coming events.

so this my schedule for remainder of year but i will report back as often as possible..

Best Wishes

Dynamite

No comments:

Post a Comment